Let me say at the start that I am a BIG fan of Amazon and buy many products through this amazing service, BUT having said that I am having trouble figuring out why anyone would purchase Shaklee products through Amazon when they could go through Authorized Shaklee distributors and in most cases get the product at a better price, with no mark up, NEW product and not expired etc.Keep in mind that not everything you buy on Amazon.com is actually sold by Amazon. Read the fine print to see if an item ships from an external vendor (it’s noted on the item description). If an item doesn’t come directly from the Internet giant, you’ll be subject to the policies of that other company — which might have longer shipping times and less helpful service,Third party sellers also set their own prices, and so what they charge may not be as competitive as items Amazon sells itself.
In the following few paragraphs I will outline why I think most people would be better off using an authorized Shaklee Distributor to buy Shaklee products versus going through Amazon.
First in the interest of full disclosure it’s important to point out that I am a Shaklee Independent Distributor:So to get to the point, below are the reasons that I think most people would be better off buying Shaklee products directly through an Authorized Shaklee Distributor.
1. Shaklee does NOT allow it’s distributors to sell through Amazon or any other online auction service, So if you buy product on one of these services you are NOT buying from an authorized Shaklee Distributor. At least not one in good standing.
2. Since the product can not come directly from Shaklee as it would if you bought it through an authorized Shaklee distributor, it is almost certainly an older product than it would be if you purchased through an authorized Distributor.
To be clear the way Shaklee works is that when you place an order through an authorized distributor, the product that you receive comes directly from Shaklee to you with no stop in between. When buying through Amazon that is not possible. The product is shipped to a customer of Shaklee from there ??? and then listed on Amazon and sold again. The product can NOT be shipped from Shaklee as they would quickly shut that down so the product you receive comes from (Anyones guess) and you can’t even be sure it’s actually a Shaklee product.
3. Assuming that the product is actually a Genuine Shaklee product and not expired or tampered with, it would still be impossible for a seller on Amazon to offer the product at the same price that you could buy it from an Authorized Shaklee distributor since the fees that Amazon Charges must come out of the price that the Amazon Seller charges as well as Two shipping charges. One from Shaklee to the seller and one from the seller to you.
4. Amazon has a great guarantee but not everyone is aware that Shaklee has a 100% satisfaction guarantee for products purchased through authorized distributors as well.
For More information you can visit our site at the link below:
Shaklee products on Amazon.com January 22, 2013
Take your weight in a whole new direction | Shaklee 180 Program January 7, 2013
Shaklee 180™ is Here! The wait is over! Shaklee 180™ our new, breakthrough weight loss program is here!
Shaklee 180™ is more than just a product – it’s a comprehensive program And everything in the program is designed to support you in reaching your weight-loss goals and to take you from Before to After to Happily Ever After –After™.
Once you’ve purchased a Turnaround™ or Lean & Healthy Kit, you can find many of the tools and support for your program in the My 180 tab on http://weight-loss.myshaklee180.com
Coming Soon – The Shaklee 180™ Mobile App!
Soon you will have the ability to turn your shape around from the palm of your hand! Your Turnaround™ or Lean & Healthy Kit comes with free personalized support 24/7 – with the Shaklee 180™ Mobile App.
The Mobile App is coming with even more features and functionality to support you in your goals, as well as the ability to earn credits for the Shaklee 180™ Weekly Sweepstakes whenever you log into the App and track your activities.
Look for the Shaklee 180™ Mobile App at the end of January – compatible with both Android and iPhone® technologies.
Cheap Vitamins | You get what you pay for… December 17, 2012
Cheap Vitamins | You get what you pay for…
Find a company and Distributor that you can trust.
It’s very important to use only Top rated vitamins for your health and that of your family. Why are some Vitamins rated higherthan others? If you want to pick the best multi vitamins and supplements this information will help you to find the best products and the best company to go with.
Common issues with Multi Vitamins:
• The nutritional supplement industry is essentially unregulated – there are no serious government approved vitamins ratings
• This produces standards varying from unacceptable to outstanding – and everything in between
• A safe rule to follow is Caveat Emptor – Let the Buyer Beware
• Many companies do not have qualified PhD health researchers and little or no published studies to back up their claims.
• Many formulations are not based on good medical and scientific research – this results in incorrect ingredients and/or incorrect ratios of ingredients
• Independent test has shown that 7 out of 10 prenatal vitamins did not even dissolve properly – if they don’t your body can’t absorb them properly
• A study at University of Maryland showed that 2/3rd of prenatal multivitamins tested didn’t release their folic acid to USP standards J Pharm Assoc (Wash) 1997
• Un-dissolved vitamins and minerals pass through the body and have been found plugging drains, some with the brand name still legible – these are not top rated vitamins
• Independent test have shown that the majority of Gingko Biloba and Saw Palmetto products tested do not meet industry standards for the active ingredient and several contained no trace of the active ingredient – clearly these are not top rated vitamins because they are not pharmaceutical grade vitamins
• Most multivitamins and minerals don’t contain the essential ingredients for optimal health
• Most don’t have the most beneficial ratio of ingredients
• Most products are not tested for potency and purity – why is that?
• Most companies have minimal or very low quality control processes and standards
• Many manufacturers produce products only to the RDA (far too low for optimal health)
• Most manufacturers use less expensive and less bioavailable forms of specific ingredients
• Many manufacturers do not provide an expiration date
Product Quality Control:
Quality control consists of a series of labs, detailed written instructions of all practices to be followed at every stage of production, control measures, testing measures for raw materials and for product at various stages of production, immediately after production and near the expiration date for each batch of each product. If there is not good, serious quality control, you don’t get top rated vitamins. Products that lead in vitamin ratings need serious care and attention to each of these stages of formulation and manufacture.
• Strict procedures developed and tested to ensure that each tablet of the new product line will be identical in potency and purity to each other tablet of that line
These are the main points of a superior quality control process for top rated vitamins Vitamin ratings will be high for such products, provided of course that they do contain all the needed ingredients (in their most bioavailable form) in the correct ratios.
• Buy only the top rated vitamins and minerals that have optimal levels of all the essential nutrients. RDA levels don’t cut it, but those are the levels which at least 95% of manufacturers use. The RDA levels were developed to prevent diseases like scurvy and rickets. Guess what, they worked. But they are far too low levels to prevent today’s degenerative diseases; heart, cancer, stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, Alzheimer’s and many others.
REMEMBER CAVEAT EMPTOR
Make sure that you and your children eat well. Only take only top rated vitamins – nutritional supplements with a full cascade of antioxidants – a symphony of antioxidants. If you’re interested you can see a product line of top rated vitamins and minerals that meets these standards by Clicking Here (opens new window).
Shaklee product review | B-Complex (Kosher, Gluten Free) December 11, 2012
Shaklee product review | B-Complex (Kosher, Gluten Free):
The stress reliever vitamin I like to call it. We burn our B vitamins off when under stress, drink alcohol, eat sugar and processed foods. And it’s tough to replace them with our diet so addingShaklee B complex is essential.Stress needs no introduction. Its causes are numerous, (worry, rushing, poor diet, etc.) but its effects are nearly always the same: exhaustion, weak immune system, heart trouble and anxiety. When the body is under constant stress, the body releases adrenaline, to prepare for the “flight or flee” action. This constant state of “preparedness” leaves the body exhausted and scatter brained. In which case we turn to stimulants like caffeine to keep our energy and focus up, but what stimulants do is just produce more adrenaline, that makes us more exhausted and scatter brained: a vicious cycle. The more stress you are under, the more B vitamins you use up in your body.
Are you properly replacing your B vitimins?Exhaustion and Stress are something we all deal with. Being tired and stressed out comes with work, studying, watching kids, playing…basically it’s called life. But fatigue is something different. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome effects 100,000 in 250,000 people. Can you imagine being so exhausted, that not only do you not have the energy for the things you have to do, but also no energy for the things you use to love doing? Age doesn’t matter. It doesn’t get better with rest. It just goes on and on, day after day, month after month, year after year for some…
Shaklee B-Complex is a “must have product”. The B vitamins are vital for the formation of red blood cells that help the blood absorb iron and help other nutrients to the muscles. Otherwise, you become anemic, weak, scatter brained, stressed…
With Shaklee B complex you’ll experience:
The body is supposed to rejuvenate and if you are tired all the time, there could be a serious problem.
Shaklee B-Complex provides all eight essential B vitamins necessary for converting the food we eat into energy. B vitamins are essential in the synthesis of DNA and new cells. The B vitamins (folic acid, B6, and B12) promote a healthy cardiovascular system by helping to lower homocysteine levels in the blood.
When the B vitamins are taken together, like they are naturally found in food, they help the brain’s cognitive thinking to work properly and the nervous system to take it easy.
I pay extra attention to supplementing B vitamins and I can always tell when I’m low: I crave caffeine and sweets. B vitamins play an important role thoughout the body contributing to heart, lung, brain, and cell functioning, DNA regulation, and fortifying the body.
Shaklee B Complex offers a perfectly balanced blend of all 8 B vitamins and 100% or more of the daily requirement. Shaklee’s unique patented folic acid coating assures maximum aborption and bio-availability.
Shaklee product review | Vitamin-E Complex (Natural E for Heart, Brain, Colon, Prostrate & Immune Health) December 10, 2012
We use Shaklee Vitamin-E complex in our home and wouldn’t use anything else. Below are a few of the reasons why we use this product and have used it and other Shaklee products for almost 20 years.Shaklee Vita-E Complex® contains the powerful fat-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E which supports heart, brain, and prostate health and promotes lung, colon, and immune function.
In addition Shaklee Vitamin E Complex is Gluten Free
Vitamin E Complex Health Benefits:
Shaklee vitamin E complex is an extremely beneficial vitamin for maintaining your overall health.
Vitamin E is an absolutely necessary nutrient for the human body. Vitamin E complex has antioxidant properties and thus helps control the free radicals and prevents blockages and blood clots in the arteries (coronary). Vitamin E complex is known to reduce a person’s chances to get chronic diseases, including some types of cancer and heart attacks. Vitamin E complex is also believed to assist the conduction of the nerves and also slow down the aging process. It also plays a very important role in protecting and enhancing the effects of vitamin A and vitamin C. Research also indicates that vitamin E complex slows down the formation of cataracts. Vitamin E can be obtained from foods such as pumpkin, tomato products, wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, sweet potato, broccoli, olives, papayas, asparagus, rockfish, oils such as almond and hazelnut, and green leafy vegetables such as beet, turnip, collard, and spinach. In addition, you can consume Shaklee vitamin E complex supplements.
Some of vitamin E complex benefits are listed as follows:
Click Here to order or read more about this amazing product from Shaklee:
If any side effects are noticed on taking vitamin E Complex, it is best that you discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Does this mean that you have nothing else to do? Absolutely not! You get what you give and in this business if you’re not prepared to work had and stay focused
you get nothing!
We don’t make nonsense promises about hundreds or thousands of free leads daily, weekly or even monthly, But we do work hard to get our team quality leads that with work and follow up will end up as valued team members or customers. In addition we work as a team to train and develop our new members to grow and prosper.
Visit our sites, call or e-mail us for more information.
Visit our Sites:
Pinterest, facebook, tumblr, wordpress, manta, twitter, linked in pages also available for review, Links on the page below:
Shaklee product review |Vita-C (Sustained Release Vitamin C 500Mg) December 7, 2012
Shaklee product review | Vita-C
(Sustained Release Vitamin C 500Mg)
Shaklee has manufactured vitamins for over 55 years. I have found Shaklee’s Vita-C to be great for anybody who has a sensitivity to regular full line daily vitamins or just wants a little extra boost of Vitamin C.
I’ve tried other vitamins (Great Earth etc…) but I always felt nauseous and like I was going to throw up (sorry) when I took them , after a meal or not. And yet, at certain times, I want the benefits and insurance protection that extra vitamin C and other vitamins can give without the problems. I’ve never had a problem with Shaklee Vitamins.
Read More Below…
Shaklee Vita-C also rejuvenates the entire body, including skin and teeth. It combats bacteria helping diminish acne and balances hormones which restores the right amount of moisture to the skin. With this product you will experience:
“What are you waiting for?”
Click Here to order or read more about this amazing product from Shaklee: